#abc13

4.30.2013

My sister in law, Reachel from Cardigan Empire was my date
This weekend was the 2nd annual Arizona Blogger Conference and I was really glad I got to go--every time I push myself to go to social events that I don't feel completely confortable at, I am glad I did and I end up meeting someone or many someones that I get so excited about.
This conference had many high-lights, but here are a few:
Dani (from Sometimes Sweet) inspiring me to make at least a weekly effort to spend 20 minutes free-writing, no editing, no stopping, just writing. She said we all have a story to tell, so get telling it. I've always loved her, and I'm happy for every opportunity I get to mingle with that sweet lady.
Getting to meet Sarah Hubbell of the beautiful Emma Magazine. She's funny and incredibly smart and super friendly and easy to talk to--now let me tell you, that's a hard combination to find, so i was lucky to spend a few minutes with her.
And who could forget this surprise! I've been kindly teasing Chelsea about getting married for a few months now, and BAM! she got engaged right before my eyes. I love them.
And lastly, I was so happy when Georganne called me over to meet Katy, my sister and I have been admiring her handmade dolls for over a year through instagram and last week when I went into Frances, I got to see them in real life and find out she actually lives in Arizona, so it was just really fun to meet her, and as a side note, if you follow her on instagram and think she has the greatest hair on planet earth, rest assured you are correct. amen. (why didn't i snap a picture with her?!)
brittany's from brittany's notebook
megan from and here's to you, mrs. robinson
Adrianna from Le Mode Accessories
hello gift bags!? let's not lie, it was a big reason for me wanting to attend this event


16 comments

Irene said...

I've never been to a blogger meet up. at least i haven't known of any in my area!

Kirsten Wiemer said...

this looks so awesome!


K

Bonne Chance Collections said...

This looks amazing1! We absolutely adore your super cute outfit and your adorable blog <3

http//:bonnechancecollections.com

Brittany LeSueur said...

Aw, Ashley you are a doll! It is ALWAYS such a pleasure seeing you! Have fun in Europe!!! Xoxo

Kelsey Eaton said...

This looks great! I love seeing some of my favorite bloggers in the same picture!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Looks like such a great conference! See, Utah bloggers don't have all the fun, evidently! So cool you got to watch her get engaged :) I would have cried haha

dani said...

Oh gosh I absolutely love Brittany! She was part of my crew at Lucky FABB!

This looks like a blast! I hope we end up meeting one day, too! :)

Misty said...

WE don't have anything like this in our area, and I doubt I'd must up the courage/confidence to go- if we did... BUT I live vicariously through your awesome courage!

Unknown said...

I am living under a rock, apparently. Found out about this TODAY! There is always next year. Looks like it was fun!

Sarah Kyle said...

you're adorable! So glad I stumbled upon your blog. Latest follower right here...

Sara said...

i just found this blog and i love it right from the start ! And you're so beautiful<3

Jordie said...

you're gorgeous, and i love your blog!!

journeyingwithjordyn.blogspot.com

3girls1apple said...

I didn't even know blogging conferences existed! Woo hoo!

3girls1apple.com

Say Holt said...

I am always so jealous of blogger meetups- in England we just don't have that sort of thing! And on another kind of random note, I remember a while back you saying that you were staying with locals when you were travelling round europe- how did that work out? I am always overly worried about not getting on with people but it seems a good way to actually get to know the culture :)

sayholt.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

thanks your sharing,the style team with maxi dresses

House of Tong said...

I wish we had something like that here in the Bay!!

© i believe in unicorns. Maira Gall.