Crickets.

5.27.2013

So as you may have noticed, it's been an empty wall over here for a while. We spent the last three weeks in Europe as some of you have seen on instagram. It was so much fun and here's where i feel like i should say, "and i can't wait to share it all with you."

But to be perfectly truthful, I can wait--at least for now. I'm just so happy (and somewhat overwhelmed) to be home and back to normal life, that I need to take some time to get everything back in order at the homefront--then I promise I will share some fun pictures, a few stories, and even some travel and packing tips.
we were inspired by all the gorgeous window boxes in italy, so we came home and built our own!
Until then, you can find me on instagram :)

3 comments

Irene said...

It's good to have back on blogland! I can also wait to hear your European adventures. Hope you adapt easily back to daily life, it's as good as any other adventure. ;)

Unknown said...

I, personally, cannot wait. And I suddenly have the urge to go to Home Depot for some potting soil...

Danica Stark said...

Hello
you have a lovely blog.
It would be great if we will follow each other :)
What do you think?
Danica Stark
Follow me on GFC

Like Me on Facebook
Let's be twitter buddies
Love my Bloglovin
Besos from me

© i believe in unicorns. Maira Gall.