Angels

4.06.2016

If you're anything like me, you've had a hard time finding religious pieces to hang in your home that you can make an emotional connection with. While I think there are plenty of beautiful Christian artist, it's rare that I connect with one and think, "I'd love to see that piece everyday, hanging in my home." And then the few times I have thought that, I didn't know how to find the piece or if I could afford such a work! 

A few years ago I learned of the artist Brian Kershisnik. I fell in love with his style but didn't think I could actually have any of his art, assuming that it was super expensive. His common usage of hosts of angels made me so happy, as I believe we have ancestors watching out for us, rooting for us, and lifting us up in hard times. 

In comes the discovery of Latter-Day Home. A modern curator of unique religious art that speaks to me and is totally affordable! 

I ended up being able to partner up with them to help them style up some of both Brian Kershisnik's art (Angels and She Will Find What is Lost) as well as this beautiful picture of Christ by J. Kirk Richards. And they were so generous and offered my followers a giveaway for both you and a friend, so be sure and check on my instagram, here-- and hurry, I'm picking the winner this week! 

I hope you're as happy as I was to learn about this beautiful shop. Good luck on the giveaway!



2 comments

Kynia said...

modern and very eclectic! love it! Thanks for posting xx heading over to your instagram now... :)

Beverly Houpt said...

I remember the first time I saw one of his paintings. Sounds corny, but it seriously spoke to my soul.

© i believe in unicorns. Maira Gall.