Unicorn Season is Here!

3.14.2016

Happy Spring everyone! We're already hitting temps in the 90s, so it feels like most people's summers round here! I'm not complaining! Spring or as I like to call it, Unicorn Season is my all time favorite here in Arizona. Everything is flowered up and I'm spending as much time as I can outdoors with my little explorer, Simon. I don't know what I'm going to do when it gets to hot to sit out in the grass all day, it's where he's happiest, and in turn, where I'm happiest too! Guess we'll have to plan lots of trips to cooler weather! Where do you live and when's the best place to be there?!
wearing:
cactus print swimmer//kortni jeane (buy here)
boater hat//forever21 (similar here)
initial discs necklace//old (similar here)
lace up sandals//old navy (buy here)

4 comments

Alicia Snow said...

That swimsuit is everything! I love the cactus print and the unique back.

April Sheen said...

Oh my... That suit!!! 😍

Beverly Houpt said...

omg the last photo with the grapefruit- too cute!
This is a bikini I can stand behind.
I'm questioning what Gwen and I will do come summer as well.... Lots of pool time.

Kynia said...

Love the suit--especially the back! You pull it off so well!

© i believe in unicorns. Maira Gall.