"You Can't Eat Beauty, It Doesn't Sustain You."

3.04.2014

You guys, I saw Lupita on Ellen last week and feel in love with her beauty, she is breathtaking, and then when I saw this last night, I fell in love with her spirit. I love what she says, "What is fundamentally beautiful is compassion, for yourself and those around you. That kind of beauty enflames the heart and enchants the soul." She is so inspiring, I hope someday when I have little girls, I can teach them how to really be beautiful--it starts from within.


YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL! Happy Tuesday <3

4 comments

A+J said...

This video is exactly what I needed to see this morning. It has inspired me on an ordinary Tuesday to do great things. Thank you for showing your true beauty through your blog posts.
-Amanda

The Waits said...

i just pinned her yesterday. she is wonderul. thanks for sharing! -m

K&R said...

this girl is seriously amazing. ahh love her.

Irene said...

wonderful speech

© i believe in unicorns. Maira Gall.