{Foodie} Fridays: Trader Joe's

6.01.2012

Happy June! 
Any June brides out there?
sorry this week isn't a recipe, it's just a tip, because lets face it, sometimes you just don't have time to make a gourmet dinner, but tv dinners just aren't your style.
so let me tell you, trader joe's has this delicious spinach and feta salmon all made up for you, all you have to do is bake it, fry it, or grill it, boil some couscous or some rice and poof! 
a delicious and healthy meal!
what's your favorite cheat meal?
i won't tell you that my other one is little caesars hot-n-ready with breadsticks, no i'll keep that one to myself...

P.S. have you entered the giveaway yet? i'm picking a winner this weekend!

6 comments

IrmaSDean said...

Ohhh.. it looks so good

http://goo.gl/0mQOP

Kirsten Wiemer said...

we don't have a trader joes, dang it. but now i want some couscous! i think my favorite meal would be like pesto baked chicken with pasta. super fast. looks so good though!

K

Robin Le Blanc said...

I love TJs... and I love "premade" meals (that aren't a Lean Cuisine). I'll have to try these some day.

Diana B said...

I LOVE Trader Joe's! They have convenient foods and healthy items as well!

Anna Jones said...

Little Caesar's is the best! Where else can you get pizza for $5?!

Libby said...

that salmon is one of my absolute favorite meals ever! its so yummy and healthy! and PS- I am future mrs bays on instagram :)

© i believe in unicorns. Maira Gall.