{Tunes} on Tuesday Featuring: Savoir Adore

1.10.2012

Ladies and gentlemen, 
I've become a reader! 
Lauren first lent me The Hunger Games series, which I devoured, and once I was done I didn't know what to do with my spare time. So, she was again kind enough to lend me a few more (Delirium, which I finished this weekend and loved) and now I'm reading Crossed. For some reason the words to this song remind me of Ky and Cassia. I think it's the poem...
Have you read it? Do you think so too? You can read the lyrics here.

What's your favorite book?

2 comments

talley said...

You should also read Wither by Lauren DeStefano and City of Ember by Jean DuPrau. Theyre in a similar vein of things you've been reading :)

Cai Jo said...

My favorite book is the whole Ink series by Cornelia Funke. She's also a favorite author, the best is the last book of the trilogy, Inkdeath. You should read them. Books are wonderful.

© i believe in unicorns. Maira Gall.