I love talking to other people about their make-up preferences, because let's face it, when all that beautiful product adorning photoshopped supermodels are before you, it can be pretty overwhelming!
So, I'll let you explore the contents of my make-up bag if you let me explore yours!
cutest bag of my life c/o Modcloth! it carries your make-up and teaches you french!
is it awkward to talk about deodorant on the blog? let's just say no and then i can tell you about how delicious this brand smells! my fav is watermelon, but i haven't been able to find it for awhile so cucumber melon was my second choice.
2. Nina Ricci's
most romantic smelling perfume in the world, but maybe that's because it was my wedding gift from marcus and gifts received on honeymoons will always be romantic :)
this stuff saved my life in the dry, cold, windy climate that was Rexburg and i've never given it up. it's really moisturizing without being greasy and it's great for sensitive skin.
1. NuSkin Tinted Moisterizer. I'd sell my soul for this stuff. Evens out my skin tone, but is so light and wonderful.
2. MAC studio fix to set my moisturizer and remove shine
4. Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil (I use it to set my under-eye concealer)
6. Maybelline Blush (not my favorite, need suggestions!)
7. Retractable Avon Blush Brush is great for travel
1. (Random no-name) Under-eye sort of light color concealer
2. Max Factor Under-eye really light color concealer
3. Sponge for application
4. Grow Luscious Mascara, i really liked this, but it dried out faster than other mascara...
5. Loreal Voluminous, I used to be obsessed with this brand, but lately it's been letting me down. I like a good sized brush that remains stiff after many applications (but I don't like those rubber brushes.) Any suggestions?
6. InColor Fabuliner Black, nice clean lines, way easier to use than traditional liquid eyeliner.
7. InColor Fabuliner Brown
8. Jordana Expresso Pencil Eyeliner for when I want my make-up to look really natural and this brand is particularly soft and smooth.
9.White eyeliner, I use this on the inside of my bottom lid. It really brightens my eyes. I've had this one for a long time and I have no idea what brand it is, but I'm sure any would work.
10. Revlon Eyelash curler, aka my best friend.
11. Revlon tweezers for taking care of stray eyebrows or any other stray hairs about your face. This brand is nice and tights, so you can have better accuracy.
1. Revlon Really Red, i wore this for my wedding.
2. MAC Vegas Volt, perfect coral pink for the summer.
3. Bath & Body Works Lip Shine, this stuff is heavenly, non-stick, cooling and minty (and it even tastes kind of good)
4. Maybelline ColorSensational. It's a lipstain (which marcus loves, because it doesn't get on his lips after a kiss) I like this, but I like Target Pixie better, it's just so expensive :(
Okay, so now what'd I'd love is for you to do your own "What's In Your Make-Up Bag" blog post and then link back here. Be sure and share your original link in the comment section so we can all get a personal scoop on what you love and what you think we should skip out on!
if you don't have a blog, go ahead and tell me a few 'must-haves!'