{For Fashion's Sake} Saturday: Week I'm Not Really Wearing This...

7.02.2011


Do you want to know a secret?
Today I am most definitely not wearing this adorable creamy yellow number from Shabby Apple.
(might i also suggest you check out their swimsuits like this, this, this, and this!). 
No, no. Instead I'm in the comfiest jeans and baggy top I own with my feet on the dashboard of our Element.
You see, we're headed to Utah to meet our DEAR DEAR friends, Jack and Jenny, who are driving down from Idaho. 
We're celebrating the 4th together and we're so excited!
What Are Your Plans For The Holidays?

The Breakdown:
Dress: Shabby Apple
Hoop Earrings: Forever21 $2
Bangly Necklace: Forever21 $6ish
Leopard Belt: Forever21 $3
Flower Pin: Made By Me
Leather Flats: Dillards @ Fiesta $9
Hair.Do: Beach Curl Tutorial

11 comments

Lisa Travers said...

What a gorgeous dress! :D

ashleyTIA said...

So pretty and lady-like! Have a great 4th, Ashley. :)

Conny Ramirez said...

Hope you have fun this weekend! I love your DIY flower pin!! so cute!

Vivalorena said...

I definitely don't think this would be as cute of a dress without the flower pin and belt you added. So cute. Have fun this weekend!

kdanae91 said...

I love love love your nail polish! Care to share? ;)

Samantha said...

I love your beautiful dress. I love your fabulous accessories. And I also love your magical blog!!!

JB Lyons said...

That dress is so pretty--I love Shabby Apple dresses!

Savanna said...

So cute! See you in Utah! :)

aleisha said...

you just have the classiest style, i love it! 

Ruthie Gonzalez said...

i totes live in utah

lot said...

nicee.

© i believe in unicorns. Maira Gall.