{For Fashion's Sake} Saturday: Week Red

5.21.2011

The last couple of weeks have been the loveliest of all. 
We're both out of school, Marcus is studying to take his nursing boards, I'm looking around for a summer job, and we're almost completely unpacked! Thank heavens. 
But in-between all that mundane real-life stuff we've had quite a bit of time to explore this wonderful state we live in and as I mentioned earlier this week, the weather couldn't have been more perfect. 
I'll be sharing some of our favorite local finds this coming week, but for now, I'm off to celebrate my half-birthday in Jerome, Arizona with BusyBeeLauren, Ted, Ty, Sierra, and Marcus. 
Do you reckon we'll find ourselves some ghosts???
The Breakdown:
Dress: Hand-me-down from sister
Navy Undershirt: GAP sale $4
Yellow Earrings: Forever21 $4
Braided Belt: H&M $?
Red Tights: c/o welovecolors
Yellow Mary-Janes: Charolette Russe sale $15
Nautical Bag: H&M $29

p.s. i feel silly even asking--surely you've entered the welovecolors giveaway already, right?

8 comments

Lexi said...

you don't know me, but i adore your blog.
and that outfit is genius! love it love it love it :) 

speakingfromthesole said...

 so cute! I love all the colors (: hope youre having fun exploring!
shea http://speakingfromthesole.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

 Hooray for exploring and new adventures. :) I love the H&M bag!

Heathercakes said...

 Jerome is just my favorite! Eat at the Haunted Hamburger for me :)

kitsune-kun said...

 We went to Jerome in January on our way to visit Kristine. It's SO fun- lots of great photo ops!

Gabriella said...

So cute, I love the red tights with the yellow shoes! :)


Check out my blog: Principessa
Gabriella

kate lines said...

i always love your makeup. so pretty and natural!  

Beka Wilhelm said...

I am absolutely in love with that dress!

© i believe in unicorns. Maira Gall.