{Tunes on Tuesday} 80's Edition//Never Gonna Give You Up

8.18.2015

Oh my lanta, it's been far too long since we've seen a {Tunes on Tuesday} post. This was just too good not to share, my friends. Marcus and I heard this song on the radio last week and he asked if I had ever seen the amazing music video. I had not. He was in shock--usually I'm the one showing him treasure of this caliber...when we got home and he found it, we were both in happy tears on the ground and Simon thought we looked pretty funny there laughing so hard. It's just so much goodness. So so much. Please share with us all the best 80's music video you've ever seen in the comments, I'm sure there are plenty more for us all to enjoy.

2 comments

Emily S (Em Busy Living) said...

You totally just Rick Rolled your readers haha!

Talia Jensen said...

this is great! I love ferris bueller!

© i believe in unicorns. Maira Gall.