dresses+poppy+guy behind the camera=my best friends in the state of arizona

4.18.2014

I got nothing for ya today, so I'm not going to BS some paragraph about nothing interesting.
But happy friday and come on over to instagram and enter to win a $30 credit to the shop i got this necklace at--you'll be happy if you win :)
<<what i wore>>
straw fedora hat//forever21 old (buy similar here)
sunnies//c.o. oasap (buy here)
bar and drop necklace//c.o. mourning dove (giveaway happening today on my instagram here:))
camille dress//c.o. junieblake (giveaway coming next week :))
tribal print heels//lulu's (sold out, buy similar here and these are adorbs too)

3 comments

Monic Sutter said...

These are the cutest pics ever ! I'm so glad that I have found another AZ blog buddy :)
Xo
M
Rosuts.blogspot.com
(Simply.Sutter)

Kate zeng said...

Amazing blog, thank you for providing such a good picture, I always wanted to try different types of clothing style
http://weiwendresses.blogspot.com/

brianadeckard said...

The hat, the glasses, the color blocking!!

Briana

© i believe in unicorns. Maira Gall.