Color in Motion 5K this Saturday!

12.06.2013

Guess what's happening in Phoenix, AZ this Saturday Morning?
I've seen the Color in Motion 5k's before on friend's facebook feeds and I've always thought it looked like so much fun! Now there's one happening just a few minutes from my house-- I hope I can convince Marcus to get down there with me!

You can find out more/register right here if you're in the area! Use the code 20COLORS for 20% off!


Have you ever done a color run? I always wonder if it hurts if it gets in your eyes? I suppose it's probaby worth it... Haha

1 comment

cari chapman said...

I did the Color Run earlier this year in Tempe. It was so much fun, even though it was raining the entire time!! I definitely recommend wearing some sunglasses and expect to have the color get everywhere, including your mouth.

© i believe in unicorns. Maira Gall.