never take it off.

6.18.2013

Remember when I said this was going to be my go-to summer outfit? 
Well, i this dress just took the lead--it is so light and comfortable and beautiful and dreamy and creamy and lovely that i may never take it off...
Also, with this shot, I felt like I got a sneak peek into what it will be like wearing it when i'm pregnant someday, and let's be real, it is a freakin' cute maternity dress, am i right? 
<<what i wore>>
hair//beach curl (tutorial here)
sunnies//amazon $10 (buy them here)
ivory boho dress//free people on sale in stores $50 (buy here)
emerald teardrop earrings//anthropologie $24 (buy here)
world watch//urban outfitters $34 (buy here)
turquiose bracelet//threads $14 (buy here)
slip extender//a slip shop $25 (buy similar here)
tabby boots//c.o. pb&j boutique $65 (buy here-- on sale!)
fringe bag//c.o. style lately $29 (buy here)

11 comments

Hannah said...

This dress is too gorgeous! And you got it on sale too??!! Jealous!

Irene said...

you should bc it just looks great on you. it's beautiful! and you did a great accesorizing with the bag and boots.

Tiffany {Grown up Dress up} said...

I wouldn't take it off either. That dress is darling and you look so cute!

Sharmaine Ruth said...

Oh my gosh! That outfit is so perfect and summery :D

<3 Sharmaine Ruth
underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

Kayla Moncur said...

Dying over that dress! Where is there a Free People store around here??

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh that dress! Can I seriously pay you to pick one up for me and ship it haha!! No buy really, email me! Emilyjanette@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

But* not buy

Kirsten Wiemer said...

ok i love this dress, so much.
adorable.
definitely the perfect summer dress.
especially for that dang az heat.

K

georganne said...

I have been eyeing this fp dress for months! Great find!

fretsttet said...

ok i love this dress, so much.
lace dress shop

hayley elliott said...

youre so beautiful!

© i believe in unicorns. Maira Gall.