|B is for Bagley...and Beatnik//Family New Years Eve Party 2009|
This week is anniversary week as the 24th marks 2 years since our wedding in San Diego.
As such, I have been reading old journal entries and looking at old dating pictures to get into the spirit of things.
I was lucky enough to come across a very important sheet of paper of an interview I did with my then 7 year old nephew, Anson, when I was considering the idea of marrying Marcus.
I asked him what kinds of things I should think about or ask Marcus before I made my decision. These were his unguided answers, I submit them to you, as I think they are quite important points to ponder should you be in that phase of life now or in the future:
- How handsome is he?
- What day will it be on? Month? Year?
- Has he made any movies? Any books?
- Is he playful? Playing with children—making them laugh?
- Is he helpful?
- Nice or mean?
- Does he like to cook?
- What kinds of foods does he like?
- Places he likes to go: restaurants, hotels, vacations?
- How much babies does he think we should have?
- Will he ever shave his head?
- Any broken body parts?
His answers were sufficient and so the decision was made.
It has worked out well thus far.