{For Fashion's Sake} Saturday: GlassesUSA

1.14.2012

GlassesUSA.com is an online glasses company that offers affordable prescription glasses. They were kind enough to send me a pair of their eyeglasses to review.
Unfortunately the review did not have the best beginnings.
When I got the glasses they were extremely crooked. I considered sending them back right away and turning down the offer, but I posted an instagram of the specs and you all convinced me to keep them, so I emailed the company telling them about the problem. 
They were extremely quick to reply, offered an apology, and a solution. Which I found refreshing.
Apparently you can take your glasses to just about any glasses place and have them straightened for free, even if you didn't buy from them.
Although, it was slightly inconvenient, I eventually got down there, and now they're good as new.
My retro frames were selling for $85, which is a bit cheaper than other popular online glasses shops ($99), so if you're looking to buy glasses, you can use this code for free US shipping and 20% off a pair: NEW2012

9 comments

Irene Navajas said...

unfortunately, i don't live in the us and that's not very convenient when offering free shipping! anyway, you look cute, how could you not? :P

kitunse-kun said...

purty durn cute!!

Megan Wara said...

I am diggin the specs!!!

shannon said...

They look really cute on you!  Glad everything worked out.

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

Jen said...

Hey! It was nice to talk to you today :)
If there comes a doy that i need to wear glasses i will need MAJOR fashion help for what looks good on me. You just got added to my list of references :)

Ashley Nielson said...

yes! i'm wondering if we're related. my mother's maiden name is Ray. who are your in-laws?

Jenny & Catherine said...

New follower here...and I have to say I fell in love with your blog simply from the tagline "I believe in Unicorns"!  If you have a minute please check out my new beauty/fashion blog!

Jenny from www.ModernModestBeauty.blogspot.com

Pleasantly Surprised said...

I have been looking for the perfect pair of glasses. These are it. I love them!

Pleasantly Surprised said...

Would you mind sharing what kind of glasses they are? It would help me find them on the website. :o)

© i believe in unicorns. Maira Gall.