{Tunes} on Tuesday Featuring: John Michael Montgomery

8.02.2011

While at the ranch this weekend we listened to a lot of country. 
Now, I've always been a country fan. My mom and I used to drive to taco bell and be in tears by the time we got to the drive-thru thanks to the sappy goodness that is country, but I never knew Marcus liked it.
In fact, he had told me he didn't. 
Then something wonderfully hilarious happened over a game of checkers. We sat there when a good ol' John Michael Montgomery song started playing. Marcus started singing along as his black circle jumped my red and then a confession that i never expected came from his lips--"When I was in elementary school I walked around the outside fence of the school field singing this song as recess..." I immediately asked if he was with friends, and he said, "No, I was just by myself."
Hahahah! 
Poor little Marcus, all on his own singing his little country lovin' heart out. 
Here's the song:



3 comments

Liesl said...

Loving your new tunes for Tuesday...so fun!  Sounds like your weekend was too!
 
Liesl :)

sportymegan05 said...

i loveeeeee john michael montgomery!!!!! and country music for that matter :) its the best!

Karen said...

Poor little Marcus, all on his own singing his little country lovin' heart out. And now comes the collective AWWWWW :) Love that song.

© i believe in unicorns. Maira Gall.