{Tunes} on Tuesday Featuring: Sean Fournier

11.16.2010

I'm grateful for the Moon.
I'm grateful for Home.
I'm grateful for my mother, who drives me crazy, but loves me crazy, too.
I'm grateful for my dad, who makes me laugh.
I'm grateful for creativity.
I'm grateful for variation in personalities.
I'm grateful for BIG imaginations.
I'm grateful for colors.
I'm grateful for sparkles.
I'm grateful for taste-buds.
I'm grateful for Cafe Rio.
I'm grateful for a voice.
I'm grateful for good eyesight.
I'm grateful for friends (blogger friends included).
I'm grateful for my hippocampus and it's aid in memory. 
I'm grateful for cool professors and brain capacity.
I'm grateful for brothers and sisters, nieces and nephews, aunts and uncles, and cousins.
I'm grateful for Jesus Christ.
I'm grateful that I know who I am, why I'm here, and Where I'm headed.
I'm grateful for goals. 
I'm grateful for pen and paper.
I'm grateful for cameras.
I'm grateful that our car has a heater 
and that our bed has a blanket.
I'm grateful for apples and fruit of all kinds.
I'm grateful for Honduras, Mexico, 
Ireland, and Hawaii.
I'm grateful for travel.
I'm grateful for the ability to feel happiness.
I'm grateful for Marcus.
And I'm grateful for this song:



Have You Seen This? So good.
What Are You Grateful For?


Tell me a few, then make a list and hang it up where you can see it everyday. Add to it. It will make you Happy.

5 comments

Sister Larson said...

I LOVE this post! I've done it a few times myself. This is a great list. I'm grateful for you! :)

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

Great list! I love that you said Colors!
I've been doing Janel's journal challenge on my blog if you would like to check it out.

Anonymous said...

great post! i saw that "in spirit of thanksgiving" video yesterday and it was so funny/sweet. love it.

Unknown said...

I love posts like this. They make me more grateful. I love the "I'm grateful for my hippocampus". Haha.

I'm grateful for books, for music (like the song - it is so good!) and for all the beauty in the world.

Ashley Archibald said...

love this song. you have great taste and now my music library is growing

© i believe in unicorns. Maira Gall.