scenes from the weekend.

10.14.2013

The black paper bats made a comeback. (just cut out of paper and tape on wall)
the girls from @mintdecor and @themodboho took over my house to shoot some of the pretties they have in their shops!
i forsook my hermit ways and went to dessert with an instafriend turned real life friend Sarah! (and she introduced me to some really great music I'll be sharing tomorrow)
more gorgeous pillows from themodboho--i seriously want that lumbar to live in my house with me!!!
Poppy wondering why there are so many new people in our house, we never have visitors!
picked up that pretty runner from the thrift store for $1 :)
and i leave you with the sexiest scenes of them all, husband doing house projects!
What did you do this weekend?

1 comment

Renee said...

FYI, got your blog address off Poshmark. People are interested in buying the linen blazer you have listed. Multiple people have asked if it's still available.

© i believe in unicorns. Maira Gall.