Things That Are Making Me Happy This Thursday:

9.06.2012


+getting to meet this cute little thing (who happens to have the worlds cutest lips)
+the fact that the weather is cooling down (even if it's just the tinniest bit--it's a step in the right direction)

+my photography class, it really feels so good to be back!

+this glitter earring from twig creative that i can't stop wearing
+that after months of semi-anti-socialness, we have plans to do something with other people than just us this friday (and the plans involve these things)
+this picture of marcus and i at benihana--it's hard to capture marcus' real smile on camera, so when it happens i fall in love all over again

and the thing that is making me the happiest of all:

+the totally spontaneous purchase we made this labor day that if you follow me on instagram (@ashleyanielson) you know what i'm talking about...eeep! it's soooo exciting!

Now, don't leave me hangin'
What's making you happy this Thursday?
(tell me here or tag me in an instagram, so i can SEE what's making you happy)

5 comments

amber0517 said...

Happy? Mmmm... how work is finally slowed down >:D

http://frenchpresstights.blogspot.com/

taylor said...

Hey girl don't leave me hanging. What diid you purchase? (I'm not on instagram.) This Thursday ... I'm just happy to be alive. It's been a long week :)

Andrea Hunt said...

the puppy that you got is making me puppy hungry!!! seriously so cute.

making me happy today...my hair is a hot mess of curls, and i actually like how it turned out!

mwaits said...

getting organized, and donating stuff, is making me super happy! less is more!
-m

Erica said...

Mu husband got an exclusive interview in his news market with Ann Romney! Nerdy happiness. But awesome. I'm so jealous of the puppy!!

© i believe in unicorns. Maira Gall.