good morning, sunshine!

6.13.2011

Friday was the Meet 'N Greet at Urban Picnic. 
Let me tell you, that place is delicious and the party was so fun, I even used one of my newly learned skills for my sister's birthday dinner (photos to come). 
If you missed this one, there's another one in July. Go.
Marily from i heart mesa., Amber recently seen on Ruffled, and I.
Right before I left for the party, I hinted to Marcus that he should think of something fun for us to do once I got back.
Here's what he came up with:
Date night on the Phoenix International Airport Tarmac. 
I was impressed.
I really like my husband.
Saturday I woke up with the sun for some mantra yoga at Inside the Bungalow, that actually turned out to be outside the bungalow.
We set up our mats on the front porch and began a series of 108 salutation. In case you aren't familiar with yoga--that's a freaking lot of yoga! We started at 7am and by 10am we were just over half way done! It was insanity and my body felt it the next day.
But we were rewarded with an After Yoga Waffle Party at the cutest little house I've ever seen. I can't wait to have a home to decorate :)
Don't you just love that floor!?

Sunday was my big sissy's birthday, and it gets a post of it's own.
You'll just have to wait and see the fun we had...

What is your goal for this coming week?
Here's mine: To put away the 53 piles of laundry on my bedroom floor and work out at least 3 times this week.
I guess that's two, but I've told you before, I have issues with restrictions.

14 comments

ashleyTIA said...

Sooo many comments - 1. There is a whole lot of amazing hair in that first photo. 2. I've only tried yoga once (it was hot yoga). I threw up. Yikes! 3. Goal for this week - sort my giveaway cloths bag into "donate" and "consign."

jenni austria germany said...

you're impressed with marcus.
i'm impressed with that multi-buckle belt of yours.
also, i'd go to yoga class if waffle parties always followed.

Conny Ramirez said...

I just LOVE your hair!! My goal is definitely to keep up with my laundry before the weekend comes!! There just never seems to be enough time for Laundry anymore! :P

Gentrilee said...

WOW! What a FANTASTIC weekend!! :D Those pics of your hubby and you are so cool! I'm having a giveaway over at my blog and would love it if you entered.

Johanna said...

Whaaat? A yoga session that long? However did you manage it? I'm exhausted after 55 minutes. Basically, the relaxation at the end is heaven. Sometimes I go to yoga just for that relaxation.
Otherwise your weekend looks fab. My goal for the week is to cross something off of my to-do list. 

Highheelsandbubblegum said...

Wow, that is a long yoga session.  Looks like fun, you guys know how to do it in Arizona!

Ashley Nielson said...

what's your blog address so i can check it out?

Ashley Nielson said...

thanks! good luck on the laundry! i concurred mine today and it feels great!

Alexis Kaye said...

Okay that date sounds so fun! what did you do at the tarmac?!

www.alexislaughs.blogspot.com

Alissa Burton said...

You have great hair! ...hair envy! Ha :)

Jess said...

Your date night dress was rockin! Love it.

Amber said...

oh my goodness! AMBER and I are great and dear friends! I loved seeing her on your adorable blog! I wish I could hang out with you guys!! Plus, I wish I was in the arizona heat!

Alexa Mae said...

I am so sad that I was invited to two out of three of those things and couldn't go to either. Next time for sure!! It looks like so much fun. I don't know if I could have handled the yoga...that is hardcore right there.

SweetMeat Sunshine said...

I'm new to your blog. It is a fun little escape for me. Urban Picnic looks swell; I wish we had one in TX!

© i believe in unicorns. Maira Gall.