Who Says?

4.04.2011

These ladies are my idols. 
I hope I'm this cool when I grow up.


27 comments

Erin Sandrick said...

that is SO you when you're older. i love it.

Liz Taylor said...

I love this! These ladies are so great, wouldn't you just love to meet them in real life?!

e.day said...

love the lady who says "i'm not in a convent, i can wear leopard glasses". and the quote about eras building character might be my new favorite. love it.

Betsy (Miss B) said...

love them!! i hope i dress louder and louder as i get older!

kallister said...

Ashley, thanks to you and these amazing ladies, i now fully believe in and hope to soon see, a unicorn.

Liesl said...

This is AWESOME...I hope I am too! Thanks for sharing!

Liesl :)

Paulina Slobodan said...

Haha! That was perfect. Love it. I hope I can be as fearless as them when I'm older. Actually, why not start now? :)

Celeste Godfrey said...

Love this. So much.

skye said...

oh my....that was amazing! i'm promising myself right now that i'm going to be like that always. reminds my of my grandmother actually....she is in her seventies but you'd never know it based on how she looks, talks, dresses, and acts. i love it!

Beverly Turner Houpt said...

This makes me less afraid to become an old lady. thanks for sharing

kelly anne said...

i love this! i definitely have spent my fair share of time thinking about how when i'm old i won't dress fashionably and it's depressing.. this gives me hope!

Erica Ricks said...

My favorite was that last line "every era builds character." Perfect for someone like me who is afraid of aging (true story). Thank you for sharing this!

North Meets South

Presley Kofoed said...

oh my heavens! I love them!

Ashley Nielson said...

my fav is "sometimes you're in a funk and then you put something nice on and twirl yourself around and...BAM!" hahah

Ashley Nielson said...

greatest compliment ever! i hope i'm the one with the HUGE circular glasses :)

Ashley Nielson said...

oh man, yes!

Ashley Nielson said...

mission accomplished!

Ashley Nielson said...

why not?

Lauren said...

agreed!

ilene said...

i saw this on another blog too - and i LOVED it!!!
i want to be cool like them when i grow up :)

laura18alys said...

I luff this video!! so cute:)

Laura
Life As I See It.

Amanda said...

AH Me too! It reminds me of the grandma on The Nanny, she is my favorite.. I'm a nerd and watch The Nanny on Nick at Night with my mom, haha.

Erin Sandrick said...

that's the one i picture you as!

Aiketa said...

This video is so so so so great! I am not sure which on I would like to be... maybe the one with leopard glasses...

Dani Shapiro said...

This is fantastic - these ladies remind me of my grandma! :)

<3 The Daily Dani

kait said...

I'm a new follower and LOVE your style! cant wait to see more!
kaithuber.blogspot.com

Sarah Hendrickson said...

love it. how did you find this?

© i believe in unicorns. Maira Gall.