dreißig, 三十, trente, trettio, þrjátíu

3.04.2011

When I started this 30 for 30 Challenge I was terrified. 
People told me that it would "bring out the most creative parts" of me, that I would have "so much fun.
...well, I wouldn't go that far, but I will tell you that I do feel accomplished and I am surprised at how I was able to mix up a mere 30 items and still make a pretty varied wardrobe. 

But by golly, I'm glad it's over! 

Mostly because I'm sick of my mailbox overflowing with hate mail from the rest of my closet. 
The 'Untouchables' of my closet feel cold and neglected and as hard as I try to explain to them what's going on, they don't seem to have the reasoning capacity to comprehend it all just yet.
 Luckily, they don't have to, 
because tomorrow I come to them with open arms.

So here you are, number 30
...and that's a wrap.

19 comments

The Pretty Life Anonymous said...

YAY. I will be happy when everyone is done and we can all go wild with our other clothes! You look darling though, LOVE the flower

Sharon said...

I loved following your month of outfits. You did great!

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations! Isn't it wonderful to be done?

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

dying just a little bit over that necklace. I love it.

Bekah McDuffie said...

Congrats on finishing! And I love the huge flower. If I ever do the 30 for 30, I will heavily rely on my pins, scarves and headband collections!!!!

amber lynn said...

great final outfit!! i just love the big flower, its the perfect touch :)

Melodys Voice said...

I had fun watching your 30 fo 30 :)

brandilyn said...

i recognize that funeral home ;) you look fantastic! YAY for being DONE!

Anonymous said...

LOVE it! you have the cutest outfits. i'm so jealous.

Kayla Moncur said...

Yaaaay! Isn't it the best feeling to finish? I always have a really hard time getting dressed the next day though...

Kayla
Freckles in April | a modest fashion and lifestyle blog

From Suns To Moons said...

You have no idea how happy these photos make me!

Buky said...

Aaahhh,
no wonder i was wondering why you always wore the same outfit.
Not like "outfit" like you wear only pants, a cardigan, belt over it and accessories!
Love!
http://districtoffashion.blogspot.com/

Tash said...

I'm new to your blog, which I adore! Love the flower and belt!
Natasha xo

Erin Willett said...

Adorable outfit! Love it :)

heyrecklessmind.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

i love the flower and the green cardi. way to end the 30 for 30. so much respect for those of you that do it.

Hayley said...

SO cute! CONGRATS! and I love that background!

B and B said...

I am a new follower, and can I just say, I LOVE your blog! Really really. I've been a huge unicorn lover since I was in the womb. I also have a huge favor to ask. I saw that wall you're in front of in a photo once and I was told it had been torn down. I simply MUST know where it is! Would you mind emailing me about it if you get a second?
bnpdavis@gmail.com
Thanks!

amber said...

great final outfit!! i just love the big flower, its the perfect touch :)

Sharon said...

I loved following your month of outfits. You did great!

© i believe in unicorns. Maira Gall.