{Top Five} Friday

1.21.2011

Your New Years Resolutions might hate me for this post, but that hate will probably be overcome by the love your taste-buds will feel toward me...
I saw this at BBL house. I died. I want one.

{Top Five} Knock-Your-Socks-Off 
Dessert Recipes
1. Mom's BTS Cake
Always my birthday cake of choice.
2. Lizzy's 
We had this at the Nielson Christmas Eve Dinner and it's all I wanted for Christmas...so refreshing!
We were all a little skeptical, but it was to die for!
Make sure you have somewhere to bring this, otherwise you'll end up eating them all. They're like pringles, once you pop...
Marcus and I can eat a whole pan of this by ourselves. Easy. 

Nowhere on my New Years Resolutions Did I Ever Declare to Eat Less Cake, So Dish it People! I'm in the baking mood...

5 comments

Anonymous said...

what perfect timing! look at what i made late last night (my coworkers love me for it today):
http://domesticdaredevils.blogspot.com/2011/01/lady-locks.html

Jenni Austria Germany said...

oh my NY resolutions have noooo problem with this post...no problem whatsoever.

Mary Nevin said...

awesome post!! I'm definitely making at least one of these this weekend!! hope yours is lovely!

kylee said...

bts cake is the best. my mom makes it with butterfingers though. it's amaaaazing. also my yearly birthday cake. maybe this isn't considered cake but it's heavenly just the same: http://weeatthis.blogspot.com/2010/11/red-velvet-brownie-cheesecake.html

Erin said...

what perfect timing! look at what i made late last night (my coworkers love me for it today):
http://domesticdaredevils.blogspot.com/2011/01/lady-locks.html

© i believe in unicorns. Maira Gall.