Showered.

1.18.2011

My 6-Month Anniversary is next week, so there's going to be a lot of wedding talk for the next few days...
The Bridal Shower:
Alex (bride's maid/BFF), Me, Kalli (bride's maid/BFF)
Homemade Bruschetta 
PINK!
Brownies
Cupcakes
My bride's maids made this gorgeous Red-Velvet cake! 
The fondant and all.
Becky (Hostess/SIL), Kara (Scribe/SIL), Elaine (Mom/Miracle Worker), Me (Bride/Grateful), Leisel (Maid of Honor/Sister), Reachel (Helper Extraordinaire/SIL)

It was the loveliest of occasions and I can't explain to you how much I love my mom, sisters and best friends for all their help!

12 comments

Brooke said...

They did an amazing job! How fun :D

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

Aww looks amazing!

Kell said...

Everything looks so amazing! :)

desorden150 said...

Everything looks great! I can't help but notice that your bridesmaid Alex looks like Ali from the last Bachelorette!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

aw how gorgeous!!!! looks like so much fun :)

Sydney said...

Hey! I follow Kara's healthy food blog too! That is so funny because I found each of your blogs totally separate from each other. Funny that I recognized her picture too.

Irene said...

thanks for sharing this! it looks like a great occasion! and I love pink too ;)

Jenni Austria Germany said...

cannot believe that cake is HOMEMADE. everything is beautiful (as are you)!

amylou said...

beautiful shower! Happy almost six months! Time can fly so fast!

ashley in wonderland said...

desorden--i didn't watch the bachelorette, but i trust you! haha
thank you thank you!
and sydney, that cracks me up! small world for sure

ashley in wonderland said...

desorden--i didn't watch the bachelorette, but i trust you! haha
thank you thank you!
and sydney, that cracks me up! small world for sure

Sydney said...

Hey! I follow Kara's healthy food blog too! That is so funny because I found each of your blogs totally separate from each other. Funny that I recognized her picture too.

© i believe in unicorns. Maira Gall.