Roger That.

5.19.2014

I finally decided to give the camo trend a try--when I found this top, I couldn't resist. I love borrowing from the boys, but prefer when there are feminine touches added and how cute is that coral neckline?
I was going to pair it with some ripped up jeans, but I figured I'd try something a little lighter, my white jeans, that I don't wear very often, since they're not quite as practical as a regular wash (anyone else have anxiety they're gonna sit in ketchup or something the day you bust out the white jeans?). But it was 107 degrees the day I wore this, so I figured it called for lighter colors!
I got the shirt a little oversized so I could add one more feminine touch--a knotted waist.
I really loved the outfit and ended up sleeping in the tee because it was so dang soft!
I hope you're ready to face the week--I have not been feeling so great the last few days, but I have so much to do, so send me some good vibes! Happy Monday!
 __________
wearing:
softest camo tee ever!//ily couture (buy here)
sunnies//c.o. oasap (buy here on sale!)
triangle bracelet//c.o. ily couture (buy here)
gold circle charm//gift (similar here)
double strap sandals//target-old (similar here and here)

8 comments

Julia Paige said...

Can't decide what I love more- your sunnies, that bracelet, or your shirt. Such a cute spring look!

alisialynn said...

cute look! I can't believe those shoes are from Target…they're so cute!

xx
http://alisialynn.blogspot.com

Irene said...

I used to have a pair of similar sandals to those you're wearing but I used them so much that I had to throw them away last year... so sad. I wish I could find them again (and for the same price haha!). And I just did the same, I slept in the t-shirt I was wearing yesterday because it's soft and just the best. It's white, nothing special, but it feels like the perfect pristine touch to any look. And I also get paranoid when wearing my white jeans! :)

Lela Boyd said...

Love that hint of coral and I love a soft T!

Meredith Walker said...

Okay, this outfit is perfection, and you have me wanting to chop my hair off (it just barely got long again!). Adorable.

Rachel said...

Cute! Love the feminine camo. But 107!?!? Were you dying not in shorts

Sami Simpson said...

Love this outfit, simple and cute!! :)

confidenceissilent.blogspot.com

charity victoria said...

supaaaah cute!

© i believe in unicorns. Maira Gall.